Warner Soccer/ASG Florida
Advanced Player Development Program
(Boys & Girls Ages 8-19)
A more DYNAMIC, AFFORDABLE TRAINING PROGRAM for players who want ADVANCED TRAINING in addition to their team training program!
“We coach players, not DRILLS”
Main Components of the Training Program:
· The curriculum will contain all FOUR main components as outlined by the United States Soccer Federation:
1. PHYSICAL: Speed and Agility training by our licensed professional. Physical measurement testing Pre and Post test.
2. TECHNICAL: Foot work with the ball, receiving and movement to avoid pressure, correct body position (shape) in receiving. Moves to beat opponents 1v1.
3. TACTICS: 1V1 concept of TRANSITION from offense to defense, defense to offense (building blocks for tactical).
4. PSYCHOLOGICAL/SOCIAL-TEAM DEVELOPMENT: Building on success. Success by doing/correct skill repetition, goal setting, development of leadership traits.