Warner Soccer/ASG Florida
Advanced Player Development Program
(Boys & Girls Ages 8-19)
A more DYNAMIC, AFFORDABLE TRAINING PROGRAM for players who want ADVANCED TRAINING in addition to their team training program!
“We coach players, not DRILLS”
Main Components of the Training Program:
· The curriculum will contain all FOUR main components as outlined by the United States Soccer Federation:
1. PHYSICAL: Speed and Agility training by our licensed professional. Physical measurement testing Pre and Post test.
2. TECHNICAL: Foot work with the ball, receiving and movement to avoid pressure, correct body position (shape) in receiving. Moves to beat opponents 1v1.
3. TACTICS: 1V1 concept of TRANSITION from offense to defense, defense to offense (building blocks for tactical).
4. PSYCHOLOGICAL/SOCIAL-TEAM DEVELOPMENT: Building on success. Success by doing/correct skill repetition, goal setting, development of leadership traits.
* Skill instruction from highly licensed coaches other than the team coach allowing players to get different perspectives on game concepts
* Smaller coach to player ratio than team practices resulting in more individual attention * Specialized goalkeeper training with Coach Joe Szorcsik, a licensed goalkeeper trainer * Advanced agility and movement instruction with Coach Mark Sobczak, a licensed Strength and Conditioning Specialist
* Players matched in groups according to ability, age and experience to ensure optimal skill development rather than just grouping by age level
Sessions are an hour in length. Each session begins with a group warm-up which incrementally increases in intensity while also providing proper movement instruction. Goalkeepers and field players begin training ball skills separately for focused instruction but then come back together by the end of the session, highlighting the concept of learning your position specific skills in the team environment.
Prior to beginning the program, players will be placed in one of three groups based on the factors of age, experience and ability with the ability to move up to a higher group at any point in the season.
White Group 5:30-6:30
Red Group 6:30-7:30
Black Group 7:30-8:30
The spring program will be comprised of 10 sessions with one rain out date.
Dates: February 13, 20, 27
March 6, 27 (No sessions March 13+20 due to Spring Break)
April 3, 10, 17, 24
May 8th - Rain Date
Cost: $150 plus an annual $50 registration which will cover your registration fee for ADP for the rest of the year should you choose to do summer ADP (if you have already paid the registration fee for fall ADP, you do not owe a registration fee). I welcome any questions you may have on the program. Do not hesitate to call (850-868-0390) or email (email@example.com).